Tax Law & Consultation
M. O. Oyeleke is a retired Partner of the “Big 4” accounting firms where he had his professional Accountancy training and working experience for a continuous period of over three decades. He is presently a tax practitioner/consultant.
He served on the Taxation and Research Committee of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria. He is a past Council member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria and was chairman of various Committees of the Institute.
He was a member of the Nigerian Accounting Standards Board steering committee on drafting of standard of ‘Accounting for Taxes’.
He is a current member of the Body of Appeal Commissioners and the year 2007 merit award winner of the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria.
He is the author of five other Tax Practice Series –
- Analysis of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (Establishment) Act, 2007.
- Companies Income Tax Terminologies
- Taxation of Capital Market Operations.
- Education Tax Capital Gains Tax & Value Added Tax Terminologies.
- Accounting for Taxes (SAS 19).